|UK Ring Size||Metric (mm)||American*||European*||German*||Japanese*|
* Approximate equivalent size only
How to measure your ring size
1. Cut a strip of paper no wider than 6mm
2. Wrap the paper around your finger and mark the paper where it meets
3. Check that it slips over the joints of the finger without difficulty
4. Measure the marked length of paper and compare it to the Metric row in the above table. This should give you a good idea of your ring size. If your measurement falls between sizes, order the next larger ring size.