Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question, can't find the answers below? Want to get in touch?
If you have a question but can't find the answers below or if you'd prefer to talk to someone, feel free to get in touch. You can email us through [email protected] or give one of our team a call on 01603 625055. We can be reached Monday to Saturday 0900 to 1700.
What are your delivery costs?
For orders shipping within the UK you have three shipping options available
- Standard delivery is £3 per order for orders under £20 and takes 3-5 Working Days, this service is free for orders of £20 or more.
- All UK orders are eligible for our express delivery service for £4.40 and typically this is a 1-2 Working Day service.
- We also provide a guaranteed next working day delivery service by 1pm. The cost depends on the weight of the items in your order to keep the price as low as possible. The price will be visible within the checkout when selecting your delivery options. Orders must be placed by 15:00 for same day dispatch. Please note a signature will be required for delivery.
All domestic orders are shipped with a tracking number which will be sent to you when your items are despatched and delivery times are estimates and can vary depending on your location within the UK.
International orders are charged depending on location, weight and postal services available in that area. The price for the service requested will be visible within the checkout screens.
When will I receive my order?
Orders placed before 15:00 Monday to Friday will be dispatched on the same day. Orders made after 15:00 or on Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays will be dispatched on the next working day.
All domestic orders are dispatched as standard using Royal Mail's Tracked service and someone will need to be in to receive delivery, usually 3-5 working days following dispatch however this depends on your location.
Some orders are eligible for an express service with delivery taking around 1-2 days and as above someone will need to be in to receive delivery.
Expedited delivery is also available for UK deliveries, these orders ship on the same or next working day and delivery is guaranteed before 13:00 the following working day. Please note a signature will be required for delivery. Orders must be placed by 15.00 for same day dispatch.
International are shipped using a tracked service and the delivery times are typically 3-5 days to Western Europe and 5-7 days for the rest of the world.
Having a problem?
I found a product earlier but now it's disappeared/unavailable?
It is likely that the item/size is currently out of stock and will become available when we receive more. Should you wish to find out an estimated date of restock please don't hesitate to get in touch and we will try and find an answer for you.
I have not received any order confirmation emails
If you have placed an order with us and you are yet to receive an automatic email confirmation, please check your junk email folder in case they have been moved by your spam filter.
I've forgotten my password/I can't log in
At the customer login page simply click on 'forgot your password' next to the login button, enter your email address on the following page and a password reset link will be sent to you via email.
My order has not arrived, what can I do?
If your order hasn't arrived and you have had email confirmation of dispatch with a tracking code you should first look to track your package using Royal Mail's track and trace service through their website.
If 7 days after dispatch your order has still not arrived, Don't panic. Please check with your neighbours and at your local sorting office as in the majority of cases delivery has been attempted, often the package has been left with a neighbour or taken back to the sorting office.
If you are still unable to locate your order please get in touch with us so we can look into it. Please be aware, we are unable to launch an investigation with Royal Mail until 30 days after the date of postage.
Do you sell wholesale?
We do not supply wholesale, all orders are retail only.
How do I place an order?
It's easy, first just browse our website and add whatever you want to order to your shopping basket. When you are finished just click Checkout. Clicking the checkout button will take you to a secure area on www.rockcollection.co.uk for you to enter your address and payment details. This is our secure server and all information passed between your computer and our server will be encrypted.
- Only when you are ready to purchase is registration or any of your details required.
- First time users will be asked for a few details and to set up a username and password. This username and password is your membership and should be retained if you wish to place an order in the future.
- We do not store card details on the site and these must be re-entered each time you make a transaction.
- To save you time we have an account login section of the website. Once you have registered with us you can securely store your delivery and billing addresses for future orders and edit your details should anything change.
- Please also note that in some cases products can vary slightly from the image displayed due to manufacturing processes, cameras and lighting.
- Finally please note that at this time we are not accepting orders from Indonesia, Israel and Malaysia.
I want my item for a birthday/occasion, can I guarantee it for a certain date?
Just give us a call, let us know the date, we can then check our stocks and discuss delivery options.
Paying for my order
You can pay for your order securely using a credit/debit card or through PayPal.
How do I return items?
We will happily refund or exchange an item that is unsuitable/faulty. Please give us a call on 01603 625055 or email us at [email protected] so we can advise on availability for exchanges. Please send your item/s in their original packaging back to the following address
- The Rock Collection - Returns
4 Upper Goat Lane, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 1EW
- The Rock Collection - Returns
- Please note we will refund postage on items we deem faulty up to the value £2.80 however we would recommend you use a tracked service as you are responsible for ensuring the item reaches us. We accept no liability for lost returns. For international postage these costs will vary.
- Unfortunately in the interest of hygiene, we are unable to accept return of jewellery used for piercings (such as earrings, barbells, lip rings) in an effort to reduce and avoid the spread of bacteria, infections and disease, unless the item is faulty.
- Should you have any queries prior to returning any items please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
Is your site secure?
Our system was designed with security as the number one priority. Your card details are never stored in our database, but are encrypted and sent straight through to our secure payments system. Even if this information was to be intercepted by a third party the data would be useless to them. You can tell when you are in a secure area in two ways, the URL will begin with https:// instead of the standard http:// or a padlock will appear in your browsers address bar.